Updated: October 17, 2013
Applies To: Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server
A Windows Azure Pack express deployment is installed on single physical or virtual machine.
Minimum hardware requirements
|RAM||8 GB (don’t use dynamic memory)|
|Available hard disk space||40 GB|
- Windows Server® 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 (see Windows Server 2012 compatibility for information on which version is best for you)
- Microsoft Web Platform Installer 4.6
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack (SP) 1
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 8 (built in component of Windows Server® 2012) or IIS 8.5 (built in component of Windows Server 2012 R2
- .NET Framework 4.5 Extended, with ASP.NET for Windows 8
|Before you install any of the Windows Azure Pack components, you must install the following software as described in Install software prerequisites.|
After complying with these prerequisites, you can Install an express deployment of Windows Azure Pack.